- Vinnitsa, Ukraine – 340 engineers
- Kyiv, Ukraine – 60 engineers
- Digital Enterprise - 260 engineers
- Embedded & Telco - 50 engineers
- Web & Mobile – 60 engineers
- DevOps - 40 engineers
- Engineering Consultancy - 10 engineers
- Annual Attrition < 5%
Build digital technology & innovation into the heart of your business
Interaction Recording & Analytics
Interaction Recording & AnalyticsSuccess Story
Developed for NICE ©
In 2008, NICE began expanding offshore from their home office, and chose to partner with Delphi Software.
- Minimize development cost – NICE systems required Delphi to minimize overall development cost, and meet all required deadlines without compromising overall project code quality.
- Understand complex project requirements and multiple product versions – Delphi worked with NICE to gain a comprehensive understanding of complex project requirements, and multiple branching versions of their products.
- Constant software changes the minimal documentation – the NICE software constantly changed – and Delphi had to adapt to these changes, often without adequate documentation.
- Support for diverse tools and technologies – throughout the project, Delphi had to work with NICE across multiple big data environments, and use dozens of different tools to ensure project success.
- Manage multiple live product installations – Delphi was responsible for installation and upgrade physically disparate and geographically-distant live product instances.
- Despite the numerous challenges involved in this project, Delphi exceeded client expectations.
- During the recent years of Delphi and NICE Systems partnership, Delphi developed more than six major releases of the product, organized and built the very stable team of 100+ engineers across R&D, Testing, and DevOps.
- R&D: C#, ASP.Net (ADO.Net, MVC, WCF, WPF, WinForms, Silverlight, log4Net, Entity Framework, Azure) | JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Ajax, JSON, jQuery | C/C++ (STL, Boost) | Delphi 5 | Java (Maven, Tomcat, Hibernate, ActiveMQ, Quartz, JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, Spring, log4j) | MS SQL (ODBC, SQL Profiler)
- Testing: Windows OS family | MS SQL | Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware ESX / ESXi, vSphare, Citrix) | Antiviruses (McAfee, Symantec, Sophos) | Gray-box, Black-box testing | MS Clustering | MS SQL replication, AO | HTTP, UPD/RTP, SSL/TLS | NAT/PAT, Network sniffers/simulators | Automation (HP Quick Test Professional, Auto It, MS Coded UI, Page Object, Cucumber) | HP Quality Center, MS TFS, MTM
- Virtualization: MS Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, MS Hyper-V cluster with shared storage, Reflector, AutoHotKey, HP LoadRunner, C#, MS SQL
- DevOps: Final Builder, MS Visual Studio, VS SDK, C#, .NET, Team Foundation Server and its API, Workflow Foundation, Jenkins, MVC 5, ASP .NET, HTML, JS, CSS, JSON, REST API, Windows Forms, TFS, Git, Change Synergy, Bash, MS SQL (DataObjects.NET, Entity framework)
File Storage Technology Solution
File Storage Technology SolutionSuccess Story
Developed for Dell ©
The Delphi team has participated in creation of one among them – FluidFS - a fully distributed, clustered file storage solution that supports both high-capable and performance-intensive workloads.
- Resolve most challenging problems related to data storage at scale
- Support for all up-to-date network file system protocols required to clusters management
- Manage installation and deployment systems as well as software update system
- Establish of the team of four engineers in 2010 and growing the team up to over 30 engineers in 6 years
- Organize efficient talent acquisition and knowledge transfer process
- Support for six generations of internal software solutions implemented to various file storage products
- Covering both development and system testing activities
- Successful work with multi-location distributed teams – Israel and the USA
- Networking, distributed file system, parallel processing, data placement, kernel tuning, load balancing, high availability, compression and de-duplication, clustering and more
- С++, С++11, Java, Angular JS, bash, make, boost, ace
Shipping Carrier Integration
Shipping Carrier IntegrationSuccess Story
Developed for Packlink ©
The solution allows users picking up themselves a carrier for their parcel among several available delivery providers.
- Lack of skilled resources in Java server-side development to implement integrations with multiple carriers in the very tight schedule and with the excellent quality
- The team should support the full development cycle: development, QA, QA automation
- No detailed documentation provided
- Rigid project milestones must be met in order to keep the company’s marketing targets
- Create the team of both R&D and QA engineers
- Successfully support more than 20 integrations in 8 months
- Communicate with Packlink’s clients on behalf of Packlink
- Introduce the new model of Automated Testing
- Deliver regular builds with almost zero bug ratio
- Java, Junit, Google Injection Framework, Spring Framework, Entity Framework, Mongo DB
Content Deployment Solution for Auto Dealers
Content Deployment Solution for Auto DealersSuccess Story
A sales representative, who works with other dealers as well as direct customers, should be able to demonstrate the recent 3D car models, advertisements, supporting software and other relevant data. The updated content should be deployed automatically from the main office and verified after the delivery in order to fully automate the process and make it reliable.
- Design and develop the content deployment solution – 3D models, videos, software updates – for more than 50 auto dealers worldwide
- Support for the significant amount of the content delivered – up to 2 GB
- Expand internal infrastructure to enhance communication between various centers around the globe
- Design and develop the requested software for package deployment and verification as well as update packages less than in a year
- Introduce packages optimization approach in order to alleviate delivery of large content chunks
- Enhance and improve security procedures
Design, port & verify embedded software for networking, telecommunication and other industries
- Silicon and pre-silicon model validation
- FPGA, μC, CPU - ARM, PowerPC etc.
- Board bring-up on any complexity, analog and digital
- Boot loaders, Security services
- Industrial buses and residential communications
- Networking, QA services, testing frameworks
- FW & SW architecture design, BSP, PAL
- Driver development, Power management aspect
- Linux multimedia, Android frameworks, graphic controllers
- Code customization. upgrade & refactoring
- UI / UX expertise
- Boards bring-up
- System porting and device drivers for various L2/L3 equipment
- Core switching / routing infrastructure
- Working with test equipment, traffic generators
- Features enhancement
- Network management systems integration
- Work group, Enterprise, Metro network solutions
- Chassis solutions, redundancy, stacking feature
- Solution productization
- Hardware debug, ECNs
- Operation System porting, RTOS, Linux
- Various bootloaders, upgrades
- BSP, Linux Kernel driver development
- Power management
- Android frameworks
- Embedded systems simulation
- VOIP, Multimedia processing
- Benchmarking, performance analysis
- Analog and digital signal processing and process control
- Actuator devices
- CAN buses, LIN, MOST bus
- Voice interface – Speech Signal Enhancement and SDK
- Interactive human to artifact logic, driver assistance
- Multimedia processing - cameras, distribution of audio and video
- Telecommunication and other wireless technologies
Modems & Telephony
Modems & TelephonySuccess Story
Developed for Marvell ©
Marvell - the leading provider of innovative semiconductor solutions - manufactures is the company that develops and markets digital semiconductor devices for converged network systems where voice, video, and data are handled using IP techniques.
In 2011 Marvell partnered with the Delphi team in order to minimize development costs and, simultaneously, to grow up the R&D group in Eastern Europe that would be able to deal with both new and existing Marvell products.
- Design and develop the new product chipset solutions for modems and telephony
- Simultaneously support legacy product lines and pass into LTE data communication technology
- Lack of skilled resources in embedded area – Silicon validation & Signal Integrity group, Modem group, Linux Porting group, Power Management group, Multimedia Group, and Quality Assurance
- Establish the team of 5 engineers in 2011 and grow it up to 30 engineers in 3 years
- Delivered more than five successful chip design cycles
- Organize efficient talent acquisition and knowledge transfer process
- Build & maintain local hardware test laboratory with continuous upgrades of testing and measuring equipment - power monitors, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, digital bus analyzers etc.
- 40+ business trips worldwide where Delphi employees represented Marvell for Marvell direct clients
- Hardware bring up | C, C++, Java | Bootloaders, Linux kernel porting, Linux drivers development | Android OS
Converged CommunicationsSuccess Story
Developed for DSPG ©
From 2006, the Delphi team helped DSP Group with firmware design, development and customization for DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology) phones and SIP (IP Telephony) phones.
- Shift main focus towards MMI-level and service-level layers for DECT, VoIP and Wi-Fi SW platforms
- Provide the chipset customization for well-known brands – like Philips, General Electric, Motorola etc.
- Increase development group power by skilled resources in embedded area
- Establish the strong team up to 30 engineers in a couple of years
- Organize efficient talent acquisition and knowledge transfer process
- Provide reference designs and infrastructure developmentfor DSPG flagship platforms
- Represent client during frequent on-site visits worldwide
- Hardware bring up | Assembler, C, C++ | DECT, PSTN, Wi-Fi, VoIP, Video, Radio Frequency
Empower your solutions by natural language processing technologies
The Largest Desktop Dictation Product
The Largest Desktop Dictation ProductSuccess Story
Developed for Nuance ©
Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the world's best-selling speech recognition software, allows users turning their speech and talk to computers into text and commands. For today, Dragon supports the unbelievable 99% recognition accuracy. Dragon is offered in the multiple editions to meet the specific needs of particular industries or individual users.
- Develop, verify, localize & support Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Support various editions including particular versions for Legal and Medical markets as well as more than seven localizations
- Establish the team of 5 engineers for DNS version 5 in 2000 and grow the team up to 80+ engineers
- Take the major part of R&D activities of product’s middleware and frontend since 2005 – almost everything except recognition engine itself
- Deliver 10 major product versions for seven languages in 15 years
- Fix up the issues in complex & secure Healthcare environments
- Organize a new group in order to support mobile counterparts
- Windows, Citrix, VMWare, COM/DCOM, NT Services, NT Security, Windows Installer, Microsoft Accessibility (MSAA), Microsoft Text Services (TSF), VBA, SOAP/WebServices, WebDav, ActiveSpripting, NLP, ATL, MFC, .NET, C/C++, C#, VB.NET, Perl, Python, SilkTest, VBScript
Windows Voice Assistant & Aggregator
Windows Voice Assistant & AggregatorSuccess Story
Developed for Nuance ©
In 2013, Nuance intended to design the most innovative and modern voice assistant to compete with Siri and Cortana. In addition to working with the operation systems features such as the device control and management, the product should aggregate for the world most known web services.
- Participate in design, development, testing & support of Windows Voice Assistant software
- Support the integration with 25+ various web services like social networks, media providers, news providers, mails, calendars, etc.
- Build stand-alone team of more than 15 engineers: R&D, QA, QA Automation
- Implement UI and Web Services including the full development cycle
- Collaborate smoothly with multi-locations teams according to Agile approach
- WinRT API, C#, .NET, C++ | Web API, Facebook API, Google API, Windows API | WCF, WPF, Microsoft SQL, SQL Lite | Media player SDK, TCP/IP, Remoting API
Policy-Based Voice Assistants
Policy-Based Voice AssistantsResearch
These large companies have absolutely enormous documents repositories, and it can be hard to find the correct documents quickly, and keep them up to date.
To this end, Delphi Software was brought in by a major corporation to design and implement a system that would allow critical policy documents to be found quickly and easily and, moreover, by voice.
The solution to this particular client project was twofold.
First, Delphi created a voice-enable natural language processing (NLP) system that could interpret the contents of each piece of documentation. Each policy document could be converted and fed into a natural language processing program. This allowed employees to interact with the system in the very natural way. Instead of browsing through thousands of files, an employee searching for a document about PTO policy could simply say “Show me PTO policy files”. The Delphi solution has a module architecture, and it makes possible switching between various 3rd party components in order to compare their accuracy.
Second, Delphi used the same policy documentation to create a comprehensive keyword search engine that would bring up the most relevant results for each piece of documentation. The initial search accuracy is more than 80% and could be significantly increased by the consequent training by real users.
These two systems can be used stand-alone or together, in order to maximize operational efficiency, and ensure that all employees are able to access the policy documents required to perform their duties – thereby solving the client’s issue.
- Microsoft LUIS, STT and TTS
- IBM Watson Retrieve & Rank / Natural Language Understanding / Document Conversion
- Apache Solr
- NLP processing using 3rd party tools, libraries and custom algorithms: word stemming, finding synonyms (WordNet, etc.), Q-&-A classification, n-grams, tf-idf weighting, cosine similarity scoring
Evolve your presence in Web with the full power of modern technologies and stateof the art UI/UX
#areas of expertise
- Enterprise Solutions
- Web Sites
- UI/UX Design
- Binary Options
- Social Networks
- Gaming & Casino
- Prediction & Analytics
- Alarm & Monitoring
- E-Commerce Systems
- Cross-platform & multiple-screens
- High-load and distributed systems
- Post-production support
#technology & tools
- Server-side stacks / Full Web Stacks:
- LAMP: Linux | Apach | MySQL | PHP
- MEAN: MongoDB | Express.js | AngularJS| Node.js
- Protocols: TCP/IP, SOAP, REST
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Cassandra, Hazelcast, DynamoDB
- Backend frameworks:
- C# - ASP.NET WebForms/MVC/Web API, Nhibernate, EntityFramework, Autofac, Akka, Code Contracts
- PHP - Zend, Symphony, Yii
- Python - Django
- Java - Spring, Hybernate, JPA, Google Web Toolkit, Esper, Mockito
- Data Index and Search Engines: ElasticSearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx Front-end:
- HTML, CSS, Less, Sass
- Reports: Cognos, Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Service
- Cross-platform: REST UI, Cocos2d, jQuery Mobil, Ionic, Kendo, Telerik
- Cashing: Redis, MemCached
- CMS: Sitecore (.Net), WordPress (PHP)
- C# - nopCommerce
- PHP - Magento, WooCommerce, Drupal
- Cloud Services & Virtualization: MS Hyper-V, VMware, MS Azure, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, HP-UX Virtualization, Google Cloud
- Big Data & Analytic: Hadoop, Kafka, GigaSpaces, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Google analytics, Machine learning
- Tools & Utilities: Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, GreenHopper, Git, GitHub, Zoho Projects, Redmine, Trello, Microsoft Project, MantisBT
- Automated Testing: Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, Grunt, JMeter
- Robust Messaging: Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Redis, ZeroMQ, NServiceBus
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, TeamCity, CruiseControl.NET, Bamboo, Travis CI
Health Insurance System
Health Insurance SystemSuccess Story
Developed for Blue Cross Blue Shield Association ©
The company requires a modern and scalable web representation for their internal and external needs and asked Delphi to help with the upgrade of some parts of their existing web system.
- Lack of skilled resources in Big Data, Web and Windows Services development areas
- Lack of internal processes automation
- Legacy technology stack
- The team should be able to work in close cooperation with the customers
- Establish the team in 2010 and grow it to 10 engineers in 6 years
- Manage the tight collaboration with the client on day-to-day basis
- Possess the deep investigation and understating of BCBS infrastructure
- Provide the constant support and hot fixes for the whole system
- Organize the full cycle development of particular projects
- Train the team with corresponding Big Data processing skills and reporting services
- IBM Cognos, DB2, Oracle |MS SQL, MS Business Intelligence, ASP.NET, C# | HTML5, CSS3, Angular | Telerik, Selenium
Social Data Gathering System
Social Data Gathering SystemSuccess Story
Developed for NetProspex ©
In 2009, Delphi started building a totally new web solution to increase the output efficiency from the contact data pool, in particular, by the corresponding big data analytics and reporting.
In 2015, NetProspex was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet (DnB) company aiming to provide B2B marketers with the mature data marketing solution that cleansed and enrich professional contact data.
- The development team is distributed between three different locations: Boston, USA, New York, USA and Vinnitsa, Ukraine
- High flexibility in resources is required – add / remove engineers with 10 days’ notice
- Integrate the solutions with DnB system and, later on, support various 3rd party projects acquired by DnB
- Establish the team of 3 engineers in 2009 and growing the team up to 12 engineers that is 30% of the whole R&D team
- Provide the full product support - backend, frontend, middleware, IT - from an idea to the deployment on production
- Today 90% of the Fortune 500 companies use D&B NetProspex data and analytics services
Collect, protect & analyze your information stream
Real-Time Alarm & Monitor Solution
Real-Time Alarm & Monitor SolutionSuccess Story
Developed for NICE ©
Due to the overall system complexity, it is vitally important to monitor the status of installed NICE products for a particular client and to raise prompt alerts with the different severity in case of issues.
- Design the all-in-one comprehensive monitoring solution for all the company products
- Support the large-scale system monitoring - thousands of monitoring endpoints and metrics run on up to dozen hundreds physical servers are monitored by a single system
- Organize the reporting process grounded on the live analysis
- Perform the research and alternative analysis for possible solutions
- Take the full ownership in design, development and testing of the product
- Establish the development team and development process based on Agile methodology from scratch
- Provide the product maintenance and “on field” support
Real-time Bidding System
Real-time Bidding SystemSuccess Story
Developed for Aditor ©
- Growing costs of the user acquisition
- Achieving good marketing KPIs in order to attract big customers
- Handling many marketing campaigns requires a lot of time and resources; so, process automation significantly improves the performance
- Develop the real-time bidding (RTB) system with automated marketing campaigns management
- Use Big Data analysis and computer learning technologies to build automated precision-targeting technology
- Create unique AI algorithms to run marketing campaigns in RTB
Real-time Detection of Non-Standard Data
Real-time Detection of Non-Standard DataResearch
Delphi specialists participated in development of Active Data Profiling that recognizes suspicious deviations in data flows and runs the corresponding alerts.
- Detect non-standard data chunks in real-time data flow – like non-standard activity of a particular user group, an unexpected response to a system update etc.
- Data is coming in various formats and from different sources, internal & external
- Shifting the solution to the cloud environment
- Build & maintain corresponded ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Tune up Active Data Profiling algorithms in order to efficiency detect suspicious data
- Fix up malfunctioning and the corresponded data loses
- Present the visual representation of Big Data analytics
- Launch own alarm system to report suspicious cases with different severity levels
- Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, MapReduce, Hive, Impala
Build your business in the cloud
Verifying Secure VM product family
Verifying Secure VM product familySuccess Story
Developed for EMC ©
Cloud computing offers undeniable benefits of deployment flexibility & agility, scaling and cost-effective resource utilization. However, the strengths and benefits of cloud computing must be balanced against the loss of control and visibility available in cloud deployments.
SecureVM solution provides organizations with the security controls necessary to run virtualized machines in the cloud with confidence.
- SecureVM product enables encryption of the entire virtualized server or desktop running in the cloud independent of the cloud service provider
- The client observed the lack of skilled resources in VM virtualization and data protection areas: Enterprise virtualization platform, Cloud virtualization platform and test automation
- Establish the team in 2014
- Organize the efficient talent acquisition and knowledge transfer process
- Work in Secure VM manual and automation testing (data protection applications) area
- VM-Ware, Hyper-V | Azure, Amazon EC2/S3, IBM SoftLayer | Jasmin JS Framework
Voice-Enabled Cloud Mobile Solution
Voice-Enabled Cloud Mobile SolutionSuccess Story
Developed for Nuance ©
The world pioneer in the speech recognition and understanding domain, Nuance designs and delivers technologies that intuitively link man and machine allowing usage of natural language to communicate with a computer.
Dragon Anywhere cloud solution allows creating and editing documents, as well as formatting and sharing them by voice. All of this could be done directly from the user’s mobile device - iOS and Android - with the extremely high accuracy and without any word limit.
- Intensify development for the cloud-based mobile solution for document recording & editing – Dragon Anywhere
- Support various integrations with the 3rd-party solutions such as Evernote, MS OneNote etc.
- Organize continuous integration process with Nuance SDK that is being under development and has no complete documentation / requirements
- Establish the team of experienced native mobile developers, both iOS and Android
- Write the own software to substitute the 3rd-party libraries
- Help Nuance team to resolve problems with the cloud SDK
- Successfully work according to Agile with distributed teams – the USA, Austria, Ukraine
- iOS, Android, WebServices, Android NDK, AndroidSudio, XCode, Java, C++
Managing Cloud Infrastructure
Managing Cloud InfrastructureSuccess Story
Developed for NICE ©
NICE Systems empowers organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data that comes from multiple sources.
NICE supports various options for its solutions’ distributed deployment, configuration and applications set. In order to cover successfully all this variety during development, testing and staging processes, NICE uses virtualization that hosts dozens of thousands of various NICE environments.
- Support Linux with four various databases – Vertica, SQL, hBase, HIVE
- Serious influence of the 3rd party components – Linux, IntelliJ IDEA, JUnit, Hadoop etc. - on product stability and reliability
- Manage various automation scenarios for different versions of the product based on Jenkins tool for Continuous Integration
- The high customization for different NICE clients that vary in the level-loading, data amount, data structure/types, and network connections
- Mixed and constantly changing responsibilities in the development team due to Agile approach
- Effectively develop and implement the full Continuous Integration cycle as well as end-to-end automation testing
- Constantly perform customers’ data analysis and logic validations – remotely and on site - for each critical case
- Implement Agile approach for multi-location teams
- VMWare vCenter, Linux, IntelliJ IDEA, JUnit, JSystem, Selenium, Hadoop, Dbeaver, HRider, Vertica, MS SQL, hBase, HIVE, Jenkins
High-Loaded Social Games
High-Loaded Social GamesSuccess Story
One of Delphi clients is the world’s largest Social Casino games industry leads that brings to the market various highly immersive social games including free-to-play casino-style games to social networks.
The company wanted to update its portfolio significantly, by launching the new products and by acquiring competitor’s solutions.
- Launch new social products in the very tight time frame in order to meet marketing requirements
- Acquire the legacy social product and rebrand it in order to fit the existing company product family
- Seamlessly integrate 3rd-party services with the very limited documentation
- Set up BI platform for various social products
- Organize day-to-day support and incident responsibility for the whole backend part
- Interview all the company stakeholders about the planned tasks and the expected outcome, and afterwards formalize and document all the operations required
- Specify and set up Dev environments, Build machines and Monitoring systems to fulfil the expected requirements located in the UK
- Develop .Net CloudWatch agent for the hosted 3rd-party services
- Develop Functional monitoring system
- Develop and set up the functional monitoring system including on-premise log analysis agent in order to detect alerts in time and to fix then efficiently
- Ubuntu, EC2, Swift, ELB/ALB, VPC, VPC peering, VPN, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, IAM, RDS, CloudFormation, BeanStalk, S3, RabbitMQ, Mongo DB, Akamai
- Deployment tools: Ubuntu LTS, Jenkins, maven, sbt, junit, bash, Perl, Python, heavy Jenkins customization with Groovy
Digitize your financial services
Short-Term Loan System
Short-Term Loan SystemSuccess Story
Developed for Uncle Buck ©
Uncle Buck company, located in the UK, provides online short-term cash loans for the local community.
The company developed and has been continuously improving the corresponded analytical model in order to determine the corresponded level of trust for each applicant.
The algorithm is supported by the in-house developed web-based solution that integrates with more than ten various 3rd-party components.
The Delphi team was invited to assess the existing solution and to provide the ideas according to its upgrade.
- The current system has many “on-demand” updates implemented without a proper initial analysis
- The existing architecture couldn’t manage the today’s number of concurrent users efficiently
- Some 3rd party components have already become obsolete
- Web site UI / UX is “old-fashioned” and not attractive enough
- Due to the chaotic addition of the features and 3rd party components, as well as the growing number of users, the system is non-stable
- Study and evaluate the existing system with all the external components by on-site meetings and the remote analysis
- Gather and elaborate the new requirements from all the company’s stakeholders
- Provide the well-through analysis of system drawbacks alongside with the ideas how to overcome them
- Prepare a set of functional & design documents for system major upgrade
- Outline the project to implement new updates as well as make the corresponding risk analysis
Binary Option Platform
Binary Option PlatformSuccess Story
This Delphi’s client is the one of the world leaders in binary options platforms that providers their customers with a customizable, high-performance and feature-rich platform for Binary Options and Forex trading.
In 2013, the company started the partnership with Delphi in order to strengthen its R&D team in the front-end, database, testing, and DevOps areas.
- Follow the extremely fast industry growth
- Support in time and with the reasonable costs the huge number of white-label solutions: every new brand needs its own customized version of the platform
- Organize the production and post-production maintenance and support for all the brands
- Overcome the limitations of the existing rigid system architecture
- Grow up the team of 14 engineers in R&D, testing (manual & automatic), database and DevOps areas
- Successfully deliver 150+ new brands in time and with the high quality
- Suggest and implement Continuous Integration & Delivery process full-service data-driven
- Effectively communicate with the client’s account managers located world-wide
- Provide the high-quality support to the end-customers on demand, including weekends and night shifts
Advertising PlatformSuccess Story
Developed for Amis ©
Amis Digital is the full-service data-driven company that provides solutions in the data analysis and data management for various marketing purposes.
The software developed collects users’ inputs via various media channels and then finds insights in this data plethora via the corresponding analytics.
- The challenging time schedule for one of the key company products - the advertisement platform with the prediction analytics
- The system should expect high load just after the launch
- The company experienced the lack of senior R&D resources
- Establish the team of 6 engineers - Java, front-end, DevOps and QA areas - in 2016
- Work in the very tight integration with the client’s team in Israel according to Agile and almost without documentation
- Deploy the 1st production version just in 3 months and with the excellent quality
- Design and establish the automatic verification and deployment process
Strategy, MMOG, Casino, Console, Arcade, Social – we’ve built them all
Poker & Casino Games
Poker & Casino GamesSuccess Story
Developed for b-win ©
bwin is a part of GVC Group and the world number one company in online gaming that supports more than 30,000 bets each day and shapes the future of digital entertainment.
Besides its own unique and premium software on mobile, tablet and desktop, for some games, bwin also provides the corresponded white-label services to its partners.
- Enhance the existing real money platform and bring the mobile technology to all the areas of the system in order to cover the mobile audience
- Design and develop new casino and bingo server that meets the requirements for all the regulatory markets and supports multi-branding
- Support the quick implementation of the white-label branding – various skins, minor game modifications etc.
- Migrate from Flash to new technologies in order to make games unified and platform-independent
- Establish the team of 240 engineers within 2012 - 2016 years
- Gain the required knowledge in the very short time frame and successfully continue the development of Poker, Sports, Casino server, Casino games and Web portals
- Build game factory division to produce 20 games per year, new and branded ones, in the cost-effective way
- C#, ASP.NET, HTML/JS/AngularJS, Flash, ObjC, Java, iOS, Android, C++, MS SQL
Social Casino Games
Social Casino GamesSuccess Story
Developed for Playtika ©
For today, Palytika unites 1,300+ employees but in 2010, when it was started as a start-up, the Delphi engineers and designers helped to deliver the first slot game.
- There is the lack of qualified resources in various R&D and testing areas
- Zero attrition must be guaranteed – the core team members must stay with the project as long as required
- Start-up mode of working– no fixed requirements, no documentations, request-driven processes
- The main team, including Product Owners, is located in Israel
- Establish the team of 20 engineers in 2010 – the core development team of the company - and expand it to 100 engineers in 2011
- Keep the key people working at the account for more than six years
- Architect and develop the company flagship products from scratch
- Support graphical assets from the idea to implementation
- Implement Continuous Integration processes for internal and external environment
- Java, Flash, Objective-C, Xamarin | Ubuntu, Jenkins, maven, bash, Perl, Python
Online Poker & Casino
Online Poker & CasinoSuccess Story
Developed for 888 ©
888 provides to players and B2B partners the innovative and market-leading online games, above all in safe and secure environment corresponding to all the regulations.
Among company’s gaming portfolio there are its own casino, poker, bingo and sport bets games. At B2B segment 888 gives the possibility to use its mature gaming platform and to help its partners with white-label solutions.
- Due to budget constraints, the company can’t establish a larger team with qualified resources in Israel
- The existing real money platform is about 10 years old and obsolete: the payment system, casino game server, casino games, poker server and client part, back office and affiliate system
- The whole system requires the serious architecture revision and the following R&D implementation
- All the modifications should to be done without system downtimes and with no affect to existing users
- Establish the team of 140 engineers within 2008-2012 that represent about 80% of all the engineering staff
- Take the full ownership for several critical product areas
- Project, deliver and deploy much more scalable & robust solution, within the expected time frame and reasonable costs
- C#, ASP.NET, HTML/JS, Flash, VB.NET, C++, MS SQL
Delphi specialists have contrived and accomplished more than 200 various games – strategy casual, multiplayer online, casinos, console, social etc. - from the scenario writing to post-production support.
Some of the pieces of this great story could be found here.
Verify your solutions combining various testing and automation techniques
- Manual and Automation
- System, Integration and Functional
- Networking and Security
- Cloud Solutions and Services
- User Interface and User Experience
- Performance and Stress
- Certification and Compatibility
- Sanity and Smoke
- Alpha, Beta, Regression
- Black-box and White-box
- Requirements gathering, analysis & tracking
- Testing strategy definition
- Test Plan / Test Cases writing
- Testing, Bug Tracking
- Deployment, Upgrade and Migration services
- Trainings in testing methodologies & project itself
- Leading multi-location teams
- Enterprise: Banking, Telecommunications, Insurance, e-Trading
- Web: Back-end, Front-end, Services, Applications, Social networks
- Embedded: Networking, Automotive, Telephony
- Mobile: Native and Web-based applications, Cross-screen and cross-platform
- Cloud Solutions
- Enterprise solutions: MS Hyper-V and VMware with high available infrastructure
- Cloud solutions: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, HP-UX Virtualization, Google cloud, SoftLayer Cloud
- Citrix XenApp
System & Integration Testing
System & Integration TestingSuccess Story
Developed for NICE ©
The solution has lots of customer specific demands based on customer's environment, security policies and high availability needs.
System Testing process targets not only to validate how NICE solution work as a whole, but also how it integrates and operates with customer's OS, SQL, IE, 3rd party software, security limitations, and, on top of that, how NICE solution works in the disaster recovery configuration.
- Meet the real customer’s requirements to support NICE’s solution functionality with various 3rd party software, different security options and disaster recovery support
- Implement 3rd-party Certification with different versions of operation systems, SQL, and .NET; Internet browsers; various software for backup, monitoring & scanning
- Elaborate and run Security Testing like Antiviruses, Hardening, SSL, Media encryption, PCI compliance, MS AD, Ports & Firewalls, NAT/PAT
- Manage Disaster Recovery Testing with Local Cluster, Multi Data Center, Load Balancing, SQL AO, Netapp Disk replication
- Support the large-scale system testing in order to verify the full system operability with dozen hundreds physical or virtual servers installed in the different components configuration
- Provide mature testing experts who combine both broad general knowledge of networking, security, and disaster recovery with the particular and unique expertise of NICE products
- Establish 24/7 customer support in case of the critical cases or by request
- Participate in testing of all the NICE releases as well as handle the urgent customers’ cases facing NICE direct clients
- Investigate and fix dozen critical issues, remotely and on premise
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMware ESX / ESXi, vSphare, Citrix
- Antiviruses: McAfee, Symantec, Sophos
- Gray-box testing; MS Clustering; MS SQL replication, AO; SSL/TLS; NAT/PAT
Automation Testing Framework Development
Automation Testing Framework DevelopmentSuccess Story
Developed for Nuance ©
The world pioneer in the speech recognition and understanding domain, Nuance designs and delivers technologies that intuitively link man and computer in order to use natural language for both dictation and commands.
Dragon product family is the largest and the most reliable desktop vocabulary dictation solution. It’s 99% accurate in the voice recognition. To meet exact demands from the particular lines of business, Dragon offers the variety of solutions targeting to Healthcare, Legal, Medical and other market niches.
- Set up the test automation framework for the largest company product in voice recognition area – Dragon family & the corresponded SDKs
- The products should work at different voice hardware devices. It’s challenging to find a unified approach to automatically run tests at all of them, supporting their unique features and interfaces
- The real voice dictation in several languages must be simulated at virtual and desktop environments
- OCR & SIKULI technics should be used to unblock access to the specific applications and 3rd parties' UI controls
- SilkTest – the utility already chosen for Automation – can’t cover all these requests by its standard features
- Grow the automation team to 10+ engineers and adopt Agile approach
- Successfully verify several releases of Dragon products releasing high-quality software to Nuance end users
Reinforce quality by continuous integration and 24/7 proactive maintenance
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (Automated Change Management Tools)
- Source Control Management: MS solutions, GitLab, GitHub
- Automated Building: Jenkins, Cruise Control, FinalBuilder, Grunt, Maven, Bamboo
- Packaging: Pulp, WiX Toolset, Debian packaging system
- Automated Testing: MS Visual Studio Test Professional, MS Coded UI, JUnit, NUnit, Jmeter, HP QuickTest Professional, SilkTest, Selenium, Mercury WinRunner, Rational Robot, Cucumber, Calabash, Ruby/Watir, Ranorex, TestComplete
- Configuration Management / Delivery: Chef, AWS CloudFormation, OpenStack Heat
- Incident Management (Availability and Performance Management Tools)
- Logging: ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Splunk, AWS CloudWatch Logs
- Monitoring: New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, StackDriver, Sumo Logic, Icinga, Nagios, Zabbix & Sensu, Cabot, Grafana
- Records Management and Notifications: AppDynamic, New Relic, BigPanda, PagerDuty, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian ServiceDesk
- MS Hyper-V, VMware, MS Azure, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, HP-UX Virtualization, Google Cloud, Eucalyptus, ĵeto, CloudStack, OpenStack, Docker, ElasticBox, Xen
- Design & Development of Customized DevOps Utilities
- T0 - Establishing & supporting local “WiKi” with FAQ
- T1 - Contact Center
- T2 - Network Operation Center ▪ Help Desk ▪ Network Monitoring ▪ Hardware Monitoring ▪ Load Balance Monitoring ▪ Cloud Solution ▪ System Updates & Patches ▪ Troubleshooting ▪ Production Support Installations ▪ Remote Installations ▪ Multi-Data Center Support
- T3 - Alarm & Monitoring Solutions ▪ Case Solving ▪ Pro-Active Maintenance ▪ Upgrade & Migration ▪ Product-Related Customizations ▪ Disaster Recovery ▪ Backup Solutions
- T4 - Working with R&D Teams ▪ Dedicated Engineering Customizations ▪ Problem Solving ▪ Installation & Verification of Patches / Hot Fixes
- 24 / 7 / 365 support
- Organizing shifts for various regions
- On-Call activities
- Dedicated Focal Point for any client
- Knowledge transfer
- Managing multi-sites teams
- Representing clients remotely & on-site
- Special customer KPI reporting
- Windows, Unix, Linux, Oracle, MS SQL
- MS Hyper-V, VMware, AWS, Azure
- MS SCOM, SNOW, APM, Zabbix
- Networking troubleshooting, Active Directory
- Traffic control systems, Payment systems
- SSL Certificate management systems
- Special customer protocols
- Integration with 3rd party hardware & software
- Hybrid environment, clusters
- Perl, Python, scripting
Proactive & On-Hands Maintenance
Proactive & On-Hands MaintenanceSuccess Story
The data gathered for analytics is very sensitive and must be stored with 100% reliability. However, despite of the solutions quality and the corresponding alarm-&-monitoring systems installed, there is a chance that some data could be lost due to hardware or client’s personnel issues.
In addition, when the product must be upgraded to a new version or migrated to another hardware, the process must be executed on a “live” system without stopping process of data storing and analysis.
- Support health status monitoring at the production environment with 100% reliability
- Handle complex non-standard customer’s requests from the initialization till the implementation and following support
- Run health-check, migration and upgrade routines on live systems for 150+ corporate clients world-wide
- Establish and successfully proceed with 24/7 world-wide support in Tier 2 – Tier 3 areas including HelpDesk, Remote Installations and Upgrade & Migration activities
- Manage the real-time monitoring tools that capture system data from various sources and provide clear alarms and notifications
- Pro-actively react to the potential issues
- Implement client’s customized requests related to more advanced system tuning-up
- Represent client remotely and onsite including training and hands-on sessions
- Windows, Linux, Active Directory, MS SQL, VPN, Virtualization (MS HyperV, VMware), Networking troubleshooting, Routers (CISCO, 3-Com, Juniper)
24/7 Alarm & Monitoring Center
24/7 Alarm & Monitoring CenterSuccess Story
Delphi Software was the main engineering partner Playtika started collaborating with in 2010. When the business grows to the production level, the necessity to monitor the company’s software farm has emerged – in order to guarantee the reliable and smooth support for the thousands of the concurrent users.
- Organize 24/7 network operation center (NOC) for L0-L1 cases resolution and L2-L3 cases escalation
- Assure 100% availability and reliability in any circumstances
- Fully integrate the NOC to the already established company processes and utilities
- Specify NOC requirements and working procedures including their binding to other company’s activities and departments
- Organize the team of 30 technicians working according to three shifts – 24/7 mode, 3-4 technicians per shift
- Set all the infrastructure required – both hardware and software - to efficiently react to emergency cases
- Manage production and maintenance issues with 100% reliability
- Zabbex, Internal systems for monitoring, AWS, Windows, Linux, Oracle, MS SQL, VPN, Network troubleshooting
DevOps Support To Legacy Projects
DevOps Support To Legacy ProjectsSuccess Story
In this case, the client challenge was relatively simple – implement comprehensive monitoring and DevOps systems to monitor legacy projects and infrastructure. However, this simple challenge turned out to be more difficult than initially expected.
In order to effectively streamline the DevOps process for this client’s outdated software, a comprehensive, step-by-step strategy was developed.
- Acquire knowledge – Delphi began by examining the client’s systems, and using relevant reference data to gain a deep understanding of the architecture, implementation, and day-to-day use of mission-critical systems.
- Design DevOps processes – Delphi developed a comprehensive set of DevOps processes from the ground-up.
- Set up a new development environment – To maximize operational efficiency, Delphi created a specialized development environment for the client.
- Unify deployment tools – Delphi unified and standardized all required deployment tools into a single operational environment, increasing efficiency and allowing automated documentation updates
- Replace legacy Nagios monitoring system – Delphi worked to replace the outdated Nagios monitoring system with Amazon AWS CloudWatch, providing the modern DevOps tools required for streamlined operation.
- Introduce a centralized logs collector/processor – This centralized database provides near-real-time error analysis, allowing DevOps processes to be much more efficient and proactive.
- Take ownership of day-to-day support, incident responsibility – After implementation of the above steps, Delphi provided the client with a small team responsible for updating, maintaining, and owning their new DevOps system.
By providing a comprehensive plan, proper support, and proactive DevOps solutions, Delphi Software was able to dramatically improve the uptime of the client’s legacy infrastructure, and provided the tools necessary to keep it running for years to come.
600-Richchya, 17, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21021+380 (432) 550399
Dniprovs'ka embankment, 26g, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02098+380 (44) 3928030
Redwood CityCalifornia, USA
555 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 135, Redwood City, California, USA+1 (650) 394-4118